SAP FI Configurator
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship.
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial, and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment that the people of Tessenderlo Kerley find rewarding, empowering, and meaningful.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then Tessenderlo Kerley is the right place for you.
Come work for Tessenderlo Kerley, and you will work in a collaborative team with business end-users and other SAP business analysts implementing the worldwide Digital Roadmap, including the newest SAP platform.
Currently, we are looking to add to the team an SAP FI Configurator with a focus on the Record to Report (RTR) unit to support SAP accounting modules and peripheral application activities.
As the SAP FI Configurator you will be the Subject Matter Expert for all SAP FI activities and support the Accounting business users in the delivery of end-user training as well as function as a key member on project teams throughout the full project lifecycle (blueprinting, realization, final prep, go-live, and support) including the operation phase.
In addition, you will participate in defining, benchmarking, and updating the roadmap of the SAP FI applications and the functional design and architecture for the newest SAP platform S4 Hana.
Other responsibilities you can expect when joining the SAP team as the SAP FI Configurator are:
- Perform business process analysis and translate business requirements into workable SAP solutions and/or functional designs for specific projects and changes, including development.
- Write functional analyses for programs. Develop and execute functional (integration) test scripts.
- Work closely with process teams to facilitate project progress and ensure integrated system solutions.
- Provide implementation support, preparing the business for system solutions.
- Provide guidance to businesses on the appropriate use of the SAP system.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve problems that allow for effective and timely resolution of system issues including but not limited to production outages.
- Maintain proper change control for the SAP system.
Skills you will bring to the position are the following:
- At least 3 years of successful work experience with SAP RTR application implementations and configuration experience.
- Experience in an international industrial environment and/or a process/chemical industry background would be useful.
- Experience with other reporting tools such as BPC, BI, and BW is a plus.
- In addition, Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship.
Past experience we are looking for in our newest team member includes:
- Design, upgrade, and support applications with expertise in implementing and integrating RTR modules under different versions of SAP environments.
- Knowledge of the PS module (WBS part) and/or mini master of HR and CATS is a plus.
- Working knowledge in SAP Net Weaver XI/PI 7.x design, development, and configuration of Interfaces is plus.
- Knowledge of API’s and Core Data Services (SAP CDS) in S/4 HANA is a plus.
- Practical experience in SAP S/4 Hana migrations is a plus.
Why join Tessenderlo Kerley:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development, and teamwork
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401(k) plan with dollar-for-dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401(k) Company Retirement Contribution at year-end at up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-term incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation and sick time, and 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement - up to $5,000 per calendar year (non-taxable)
- Adoption Assistance - up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Childbearing and parental leave
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Information Technology
- Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Experience level
- Mid-Senior Level
- Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc.
- Business unit
- Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc.
- United States