Tanker Truck Driver
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc., is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one which the people of Tessenderlo Kerley find rewarding, empowering and meaningful.
At Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc., we use innovative chemistry to nurture and enhance life through the power of the sulfur molecule. We bring essential life-sustaining products to market through sustainable practices, superior customer service and a passion for the markets we serve.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then Tessenderlo Kerley is the right place for you.
Join our Transportation Team as a Tanker Truck Driver, and you will be part of a team that is committed to safety every day.
At Tessenderlo Kerley Inc. (TKI), our transportation team is a vital artery of our success. Our safety-focused team thrives in offering innovative solutions, and high-quality reliable transportation services in demanding growing business culture.
Currently, we are looking to hire a CDL Driver out of Finley, WA. If you are an experienced bulk tanker transit driver, hazmat certified, and have a clean driving record, we want to speak with you!
Finley, WA Route Information:
Home time is 70-75%
Jan-March: Mostly within Washington, Oregon
April - October: Mostly Idaho, California, Nevada, Oregon
Nov-December: Mostly Washington, Oregon
Hourly Rate: $26.07 + .055 Per Mile
- Clean-Shaven required in the event of respirator use at all pickup and delivering locations.
- Operate various types of delivery trucks and trailers setting safety first. Operate other kinds of equipment as required.
- Arrange for routine truck maintenance and repair with supervisor in accordance with service intervals specified in the operations manual.
- Prepare cargo documents, and other paperwork completely, accurately, and legibly to assure product quality.
- Have proper PPE and equipment readily available for shipment.
- Ability to pull heavy hoses.
- Ability to climb ladders and lift 50 pounds.
- Current CDL with hazardous material, tanker, double-triple endorsement is a must.
- Knowledge of DOT regulations (CFR 49) is required.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in bulk tanker transit.
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Safety and compliance with DOT and all other federal regulations necessary for this area.
Why join Tessenderlo Kerley:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and teamwork
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with a dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 9% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non-Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.