SAP Business Analyst (PTP & FTS)
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial, and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies worldwide. Serving these customers is a passion and commitment that the people of Tessenderlo Kerley find rewarding, empowering, and meaningful.
If you want the work you do to positively impact the world, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people, then Tessenderlo Kerley is the right place for you.
Come work for Tessenderlo Kerley, and you will work in a collaborative team with business end-users and other SAP business analysts implementing the worldwide Digital Roadmap, including the newest SAP platform.
The Tessenderlo Group ICT department is looking for an SAP Business Analyst to manage all SAP (SAP PP/PM/MM/PS-WBS/QM/SCM) and peripheral (e.g. advanced planning, MES, …) application activities related to our production plants.
What you will do:
- Participate in defining, benchmarking, and updating the roadmap of the SAP applications and the functional design and architecture for the newest SAP platform
- Perform business process analysis and translate business requirements into workable SAP solutions and/or functional design for specific projects and changes, including development.
- Write functional analyses for programs. Develop and execute functional (integration) test scripts.
- Are the subject matter expert for the relevant SAP modules
- Are the functional architect for medium and large SAP implementation projects
- Support business users in the delivery of end-user training.
- Work closely with process teams to facilitate project progress and ensure integrated system solutions.
- Function as a critical member of project teams throughout the entire project lifecycle (blueprinting, realization, final prep, go-live, and support), including the operation phase.
- Provide implementation support, preparing the business for system solutions.
- Guide the businesses on the appropriate use of the SAP system.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve problems that allow for effective and timely resolution of system issues, including but not limited to production outages.
- Maintain proper change control for the SAP system.
What we need from you:
- At least 10 years of successful work experience with SAP application implementations. A background in the process/chemical industry would be a plus.
- Design, upgrade, and support applications with expertise in implementing and integrating PP/PM/MM/QM modules under different SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 environment versions.
- Knowledge of PS module (WBS part) and/or mini-master of HR and CATS is a plus.
- Working knowledge in SAP Net Weaver XI/PI 7.x design, development, and configuration of Interfaces is a plus.
- Knowledge of API’s and Core Data Services (SAP CDS) in S/4 HANA is a plus.
- Practical experience in SAP S/4 Hana migrations is a plus.
- Experience in multiple SAP full lifecycle implementations and rollouts.
- Knowledge of APS/MES applications and processes (linked to ERP)
- With your profound understanding of SAP applications and business processes, you can think of long-term strategies, detect synergies between technologies and businesses, and translate them into pragmatic and efficient plans.
- A proven track record with at least three years of engaging co-workers to develop new knowledge and skills and can collaborate in a multicultural context.
- With your eagerness to learn and your entrepreneurial spirit, you continuously strive to optimize the performance of the technology and the team.
- Be a service-minded team player who has experience advising business colleagues toward feasible solutions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Willing to travel occasionally
Why join Tessenderlo Kerley:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development, and teamwork
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with a dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non-Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.