Project Manager - Information Technology
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc., is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial, and water reclamation markets worldwide with a broad range of products and technologies. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment—one which the people of TKI find rewarding, empowering, and meaningful.
If you want the work you do to positively impact the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then Tessenderlo Kerley is the right place for you.
The Information Communication Technology (ICT) department is a solution-focused global team that supports Tessenderlo Group businesses across the globe. Currently, the ICT team seeks a dynamic Project Manager.
As Project Manager at Tessenderlo Kerley, you will optimize and align business processes across the entire global group, support efficiency and control, and deliver value-added projects and changes across all domains of the technology landscape.
What you will do:
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement in the business process, from analysis to implementation.
- Manage the delivery of projects and keep them on track and within budget while satisfying agreed business requirements and specifications.
- Take responsibility for complete lifecycle project management (initiation, execution, and closing).
- Support translation of business and flows (optimize, change, new) into processes that follow a required roadmap.
- Help manage processes for various business units focusing on alignment and checking for compliance.
- Identify objectives of projects, mobilize necessary internal and external resources, assemble a cross-functional project team, identify appropriate project resources and provide guidance and direction to project team members.
- Build a network within our business units and provide support where needed.
- Focus on ICT business projects (new implementations, upgrades, functionalities, maintenance).
- Follow-up on business unit projects and issues that affect the business processes.
- Help define objectives and projects on an annual basis; control the timing of realization and the compliance of approved budgets.
- Work as a critical escalation level for operational problems with business processes to ensure that issues are identified and communicated appropriately across the organization.
What we need from you:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in project management, with at least 5 full lifecycle SAP implementation projects.
- Experience with ITIL methodologies is a plus.
- Experience with business transformation projects and international multicultural projects.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and standards
- Strong knowledge of integration across all SAP modules.
- A structured approach to projects with a qualification in PMI or Prince 2 is preferred.
- Knowledge of project and resource management tools, particularly Monday and Topdesk
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Must be diplomatic in all interactions as well as a seasoned problem-solver.
- A positive attitude.
- Flexible and proactive in providing real business solutions.
- Self-directed and capable of delivering time-critical work products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Spanish language skills are a plus.
- Proven experience managing project timelines to help meet deadlines
- Willing to travel on occasion
Why join Tessenderlo Kerley:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and teamwork
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with a dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non-Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.