Project Manager ICT
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial, and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one that the people of Tessenderlo Kerley find rewarding, empowering and meaningful.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then Tessenderlo Kerley is the right place for you.
As Project Manager at Tessenderlo Kerley, you will optimize and align business processes across the entire global group, support efficiency and control, and deliver value-added projects and changes across all domains of the technology landscape.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement in the business process, from analysis to implementation.
- Manage the delivery of projects and keep them on track and within budget while satisfying agreed business requirements and specifications.
- Take responsibility for complete lifecycle project management (initiation, execution, and closing).
- Support translation of business and flows (optimize, change, new) into processes that follow a required roadmap.
- Help manage processes for various business units focusing on alignment and checking for compliance.
- Identify objectives of projects, mobilize necessary internal and external resources, assemble a cross-functional project team, identify appropriate project resources, and provide guidance and direction to project team members.
- Build a network within our business units and provide support where needed.
- Focus on IT business projects (new implementations, upgrades, functionalities, maintenance).
- Follow-up on business unit projects and issues that affect the business processes.
- Help define objectives and projects on an annual basis; control the timing of realization and the compliance of approved budgets.
- Work at a critical escalation level for operational problems with business processes to ensure that issues are identified and communicated appropriately across the organization.
Key Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors:
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in project management.
- Competencies in Microsoft Project/Project on Web, MS Teams, Planner, MS Excel, MS Word, Adobe Acrobat, and OneNote.
- Experience with ITIL methodologies is a plus.
- Experience with business transformation projects and international multicultural projects is a plus.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and standards.
- Knowledge of integration across all SAP modules is a plus.
- A structured approach to projects with a qualification in PMI or Prince 2 is required.
- Knowledge of project, portfolio, and resource management tools, particularly Monday.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Must be diplomatic in all interactions as well as a seasoned problem-solver.
- A positive attitude.
- Flexible and proactive in providing real business solutions.
- Self-directed and capable of delivering time-critical work products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Spanish/Portuguese language skills are a plus.
- Proven experience managing project timelines to help meet deadlines.
- Willing to travel on occasion.
Why join Tessenderlo Kerley:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development, and teamwork
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with a dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non-Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Parental and childbearing leave
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Information Technology
- Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Experience level
- Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc.
- Business unit
- Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc.
- United States