Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc., is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial, and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one that the people of Tessenderlo Kerley find rewarding, empowering, and meaningful.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then Tessenderlo Kerley is the right place for you.
Currently, Tessenderlo Kerley needs to hire a Loader Trainee. In this role, you will be supporting plant operations daily through active compliance and safety measures.
In addition, as a Loader Trainee at Tessenderlo Kerley, you will be part of a dynamic organization while working alongside Plant Management at the Billings, MT Facility.
You will strive for operational and safety excellence every day and be a hard-working individual who wants to grow and develop within an organization.
Finally, you will be responsible for operating the facility according to company policy and procedures in accordance with all applicable state and federal regulations. Below are some specific things you would be accountable for as a Loader Trainee at Tessenderlo Kerley.
- Loading and unloading of trucks by Tessenderlo Kerley policy and OSHA, BOE, EPA, HM-126, and DOT regulations.
- Containment, clean-up, packaging, and labeling of Hazardous Waste according to HAZWOPER training and OSHA, EPA, RCRA, HM-126, and DOT regulations.
- Filling out and signing of Bill of Ladings and other paperwork associated with the loading and unloading process. Obtain retained samples of trucks loaded.
- Participate in the plant safety program including presenting and attending required safety meetings, reporting potential hazards, and performing monthly safety inspections.
- Routine inspection of vessels and equipment to prevent equipment failure or damage.
- Maintain plant property in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Assist in plant projects including maintenance, turn-around, lockout/ tag-out, and confined space entries.
- Implement emergency response plans and assist in the mitigation of emergencies.
- Perform any other duties as deemed necessary by management.
- Key Knowledge Skills and Behaviors:
- HS Diploma or GED in the related field is required
- Technical and mechanical experience desired.
- Good mechanical and technical knowledge and skills
- Must be able to read and understand Safety Data Sheets
- Basic mathematical and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of chemistry
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate – Must know basic computer skills
Why join Tessenderlo Kerley:
- Work/life balance.
- Fun and rewarding environment.
- Learning, development, and teamwork.
- Community involvement/outreach.
- Challenging and meaningful work.
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!).
- 401k Plan with a dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution.
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary.
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary.
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year.
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non-Taxable.
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance.
- Childbearing and parental leave.
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents.
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability insurance.
- Company referral program.
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.