Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial, and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one that the people of Tessenderlo Kerley find rewarding, empowering, and meaningful.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then Tessenderlo Kerley is the right place for you.
- You operate the facility according to TKI policy and procedures and in accordance with all applicable state and federal regulations.
- Key Accountabilities (Performance Profile):
- Loading and unloading of trucks and railcars in accordance with TKI policy and OSHA, BOE, EPA, HM-126, and DOT regulations.
- Containment, clean up, packaging, and labeling of Hazardous Waste according to HAZWOPER training and OSHA, EPA, RCRA, HM-126, and DOT regulations.
- Filling out and signing of Bill of Ladings and other paperwork associated with the loading and unloading process. Obtain retained samples of trucks and railcars loaded.
- Participate in the plant safety program including presenting and attending required safety meetings, reporting of potential hazards, and performing monthly safety inspections.
- Routine inspection of vessels and equipment to prevent equipment failure or damage.
- Maintain plant property in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Assist in plant projects including maintenance, turn-around, lockout/ tag-out, and confined space entries.
- Implement an emergency response plan and assist in the mitigation of emergency situations.
- Perform any other duties as deemed necessary by management.
Key Knowledge, Skills and Behaviors:
- HS Diploma or GED in a related field is required.
- Technical and mechanical experience desired.
- Good mechanical and technical knowledge and skills.
- Must be able to read and understand the material.
- Basic mathematical and analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of chemistry.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate – must know basic computer skills.
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance.
- Fun and rewarding environment.
- Learning, development, and teamwork.
- Community involvement/outreach.
- Challenging and meaningful work.
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!).
- 401k Plan with dollar-for-dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution.
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary.
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria.
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary.
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year.
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non-Taxable.
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance.
- Childbearing and parental leave.
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents.
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability insurance.
- Company referral program.
- Operations - Plants
- Experience level
- Not Applicable
- Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc.
- Business unit
- Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc.
- United States